Outreach Seminar

What fun to join the ladies of District 12 for their Women's Day!  More churches need to get together for bonding, growing, learning, and sharing. After the church service and fellowship lunch there 4 different seminars to choice from and I was one of them.

Mine was all about outreach. Whether you need outreach for youth groups, schools, personal ministries, or just for your family ands friends, I share all sorts of ideas that anyone can use to serve others and share the love of Jesus.

What a blessing to share!

Display Table

Little bags with samples for everyone in the basket



Give aways!  Because everyone likes free stuff!  :)

Comments

  1. I made a comment that I wanted to see close-ups of what was on your table. I went and looked at older posts and there is alot there, so perhaps those are similar to what you have on your table. You sure have done alot! How often do you do an outreach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My journey with outreach and such started in probably 2011 and when I was the bible labs director for the church school near us. We would do a couple outreach projects per month, plus our family would do things for holidays and birthdays, etc. The Lord just keeps giving me ideas and so I keep sharing them!

      Delete
  2. Also, do you share your little cards, etc. that you have printed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to send you files for some of the little cards. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July Health Booth

Be Ready to Share

Christmas Survival Kit