Neighbor Letter

In light of what is going on in our world we are taking the opportunity to reach out to all our neighbors. We prepared a letter that expressed some of the feelings that are prevalent right now in our world as well as the hope and comfort we can find in Jesus. We also let our neighbors know that we can help if they need anything like picking up groceries or prescriptions or even just a friendly phone call or prayer. We included two tracts -- one on health and one to give encouragement in the coming days.  We prayed and sent 20 of these letters in the mail yesterday.

Comments

  1. Hi I want to do this!! Where do I get the pamphlets!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to glowcentral.org
    Good options are:
    Steps to Health
    Coronavirus
    Certainty in an Uncertain World
    Hope For Families
    What the World Needs Now

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email me and I'll send you the letter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a copy of the letter.

      Delete
    2. Send your email address to me at amyaaustin@gmail.com. I am happy to send you the template!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July Health Booth

Be Ready to Share

Christmas Survival Kit