Be Ready to Share

I had been praying for divine appointments on my trip out to see Chaeli and back. I always want to be able to share hope, encouragement, and Jesus if there's someone who needs to hear So I left on this trip ready to share with people about Health, family values, and Jesus love!


On my flight back home, I was reading a small book called Darkness Before Dawn. I happened to be in a chapter that had a picture of Jesus coming back to get us. It was full of angels and it caught the attention of one of the flight attendants as she was serving drinks. She said, " Are you reading about angels?" I told her that I was and shared a little bit about the book. She was intrigued that it talked about how Jesus was going to come back and what the second coming is going to be like based on what the Bible says. We talked a little bit about her background and how she's lost her mom who really loved angels and about how she believes it's not just politics going awry, but that we're seeing the fight between good and evil in this world. Her husband though, thinks that she's possibly headed down the wrong path in her search. She was so precious! She knelt down so that she could whisper and have a conversation with me. Soon she said, "where can I get that book?" I said, " I brought an extra one and I can give it to you." Since she was giving people drinks and snacks at the moment, I said that I would bring it back to her when she wasn't busy. She said, "Just don't forget!" Later on in the flight I was able to stand in the back and talk with her and another flight attendant for a while. Of course I shared my Thank You For Your Commitment GLOW packs, I also took this flight attendant the little book as well as some other health and spiritual tracts so that she could read about Jesus' love for her and the hope we have in Jesus second coming! She was so thankful! 


Very last minute, just before we got off the same flight, I also got to talk with a lady who's dealing with some health challenges. I was able to snag her address so that I could send her some health information. When I sent her the health information I included my email address, phone number and address. We've been in contact through email ever since!

There are precious people everywhere! Be ready to spread hope and to spread Jesus' love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July Health Booth

Christmas Survival Kit