42nd Birthday

In December I celebrated my 42nd birthday and I spent time giving away 42 gifts.  These are just some of them!  What a fantastic day!!


Little snack gifts for a travel bag for hubby 

Donations for the Marcellus Food Pantry


Cookies for friends 

Soup for friends and family 

A poinsettia for my mom 

This was the most fun we had all day!!  We purchased four DQ gift cards.  Just 5$ each and then prayed that God would lead us to the right people to give them to.  He did!!  One of them stands out in my mind.  She was a young mom of two kids.  She was in the parking lot of her low income apartment building strapping her kids in the back seat of her car when we saw her.  We were going in to visit someone else and on our way I stopped to give her this small gift.  She beamed when she saw what it was and gave me a huge hug.  We parted as she said, "God bless you!"



The BEST birthdays are the GIVING birthdays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July Health Booth

Be Ready to Share

Christmas Survival Kit